General Data Protection Regulation.
This regulation concerns data collected from customers / users or subcontractors in Europe (EU) and Switzerland.
Any website that uses webtracking to track the activities of its visitors or to observe their browsing behavior can draw conclusions about the interests, preferences or habits of Internet users. The RGPD will no doubt be applicable.
- CNIL: General Data Protection Regulation. (PDF)
- Fédération des Entreprises Romandes: Excellent Training to understand the RGPD. (FR)
- Swiss Confederation: Federal Data Protection Act. (FR, DE, IT)
- Infomaniak Network SA: Protection of your personal data. (FR, EN, DE, IT, ES)
- ThinkData: Data Protection and Transparency Awareness Service. (FR, EN, DE, IT)
- ICO The UK’s independent authority: Guide to the GDPR. (PDF)