Perform WebMail (Workspace) login
- Webmail URL: https://mail.infomaniak.com alias https://mail.artelabs.com (for private customers).
- User Name (full email address): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: ******* (your personal password).
- Tool for email & password verification.
- Guides about the WorkSpace.
Whatever email software or smartphone you use, the settings are always identical for configuring an email address:
- Incoming server name IMAP (recommended) or POP = mail.infomaniak.com
- Incoming port if IMAP: 993 with SSL if POP: 995 with SSL
- Outgoing server name SMTP = mail.infomaniak.com
- SMTP port: 587 with STARTTLS (especially on OutLook Clients).
- User name = full email address
- Password = the one you assigned to the email address in question (click here to verify your password)
- Authentication = compulsory for sending emails. Enabled in the SMTP settings of your client mail. You must select "use the same settings as the incoming server" or depending on the software, re-enter a user name (= full email address) and its password.
- Step-by-step configuration guides.
Important Security Notices
- For secure data encryption, always use Secure SSL connections.
- To avoid data loss, make regular Local Backups of your messages / files / attachements locally on your pesonal computer.
Default Communication Internet Ports (Check your Settings)
Many ISP block SMTP port number 25 in order to avoid spam issues. Should that be the case, you must specify alternative safe SMTP port number such as 587 or 2525. The email address entered must match an email address that is assigned to the domain.
- POP3 port: 110
- IMAP port: 143
- SMTP port: 25 deprecated! Use 587 (widely-supported and standardized) or 2525 (widely-supported and standardized)
- HTTP port: 80
- HTTPS port: 443 (for NAS use custumized port)
- Secure IMAP/S over SSL port: 143 / 993 / 465 (Gmail)
- Secure IMAP/S AppleMAIL iCloud over SSL port: 993 with "Apple-Token" Method Authentication
- Secure POP3/S over SSL port: 995
- Secure HTTP/S over SSL port: 443