Local Secure Cloud Solutions for SMEs
Infomaniak tools and services that respect Privacy and comply with GDPR standards.
- kDrive: Secure cloud for SMEs and private individuals;
- Swiss Backup: 100% Swiss solution for backing up your servers and workstations;
- NAS Synology: Storage server in their highly secure DataCenter;
- Web Hosting: Scalable and flexible hosting for your websites;
- Other Products & Services.
ARTELABS has its own dedicated high availability servers where you can host your websites, e-mail services, etc, all inclusive. By offering you all the necessary activation, preparation, management, support and maintenance services.
A systematic approach to security and protecting your privacy
Swiss Confederation: MELANI Half-year report 2019/2
The 30th semi-annual mainly deals with problems relating to personal data on the Internet and their processing.
Digital technology plays an important role in our daily lives: ordering goods, booking holidays, using social media – everything happens online today. However, many users are not aware that their personal data is being analysed, the results of which are used for marketing purposes, for example, and in some cases even resold. Surfing the Internet leaves digital traces.
If this information is associated with an e-mail address or a social network account, it can be analysed to understand what users are looking for, what they like and how they spend their free time. MELANI’s current semi-annual report describes the problems associated with personal data on the Internet from various perspectives.
Reasons to choose to store your data in a Swiss Data Center under Swiss law
Your data belongs to you and to you alone. Partner of ARTELABS Infomaniak Network SA ensures that it stays this way by developing in-house online tools that respect your privacy and protect your data. Confidentiality is a cornerstone of freedom. This is a principle that Infomaniak will always uphold.
Based in Switzerland, Infomaniak places your data outside of US and European jurisdictions. All of your data, without exception, is protected by the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act. With a large European clientele, Infomaniak also meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By choosing a Cloud Provider that respects your privacy, you are putting your data in a safe place and supporting a free and independent web.
Criteria to choose your Hosting Service Provider:
- How will my data and privacy be protected?
- Where will my data be stored?
- How will my information be processed?
- Who will be able to view my personal data?
A full control of every aspect of the services:
- A long-standing commitment;
- Infomaniak is in the business of protecting your data, not selling it;
- Data is encrypted (using your own encryption key) and replicated on Infomaniak servers;
- Confidentiality strengthened by Swiss law and the GDPR;
- Technological independence (no intermediate products everything is developed in-house).
Ensure that Your Data is Secure
Protect Your Privacy