For the production of its cheeses, Casa Mozzarella uses a 100% local raw material, milk from the Laiteries Réunies de Genève, an agri-food cooperative established in Geneva for over a hundred years, which collects milk and obtains meat from local farms. The cheese is made locally by the company.
Casa Mozzarella produces and deliver fresh meals. You can find all the typical products of Puglia (South of Italy), and only of this region: mozzarella in all its forms (braids, small knots, bocconcini), burrata, cow and goat ricotta, and other dairy delights prepared daily with raw local milk, using a traditional method that does not use any additives. In addition, Apulian extra virgin olive oil, Apulian preserves and specialities, pasta and wine.
- Clients & Products Management System;
- Print detailed Delivery Slips (PDF) for clients;
- Can add notes or other specific information to specific Delivery Slips.
- Print Detailed real-time Invoices (PDF).
- Payements Management & Invoices Reminders (PDF);
- Print ALL Invoices (PDF) in one click (.zip format).
- Direct Login and mobile User Interface (tablets);
- Modify clients orders in real-time;
- Insert prices per piece or per weight;
- Add discounts (%);
- Stock Management for the production center;
- Cash register data entry.
- Turnover Statistics filtered by Year, Month, Customer & products.